Pathway Week 2: Observation Trip and Presentation sheets


Trip to Brick Lane

A selection of images taken on our travels:

         


    




    


  



      

  

  

Fixtures & Fittings Presentation Sheets

Before I could start on my presentation sheets I needed to complete some last minute improvements on my model. So far I had only created something in 3D using actual materials, I found it vital to also create a digital render using 3D software. 





The range of images above is a representation of my proposed bridge. It was very tricky to create using the software. I would say I am very literate in my use of Google Sketchup but i genuinely struggled with this one because there were a lot of vertical elements that I just wasn't used to creating. It was, however, good practice even despite the result. 

The most important thing about these images is that I found them to be very successful representations of my ideas. I feel like I have accurately created what I intended. The only problem with the bridge itself was the measurements. I didn't have enough time to focus on the maths behind the bridge and how realistic the design was compared to how it would actually be able to be constructed. Despite a design having to be realistic in order for it to be created I don't feel as if your ideas should be limited just because you don't believe it would be possible to create something like that. 



Final Presentation Sheets









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FMP | #1

FMP | #11