Pathway Week 2: Observation Trip and Presentation sheets


Trip to Brick Lane

A selection of images taken on our travels:

         


    




    


  



      

  

  

Fixtures & Fittings Presentation Sheets

Before I could start on my presentation sheets I needed to complete some last minute improvements on my model. So far I had only created something in 3D using actual materials, I found it vital to also create a digital render using 3D software. 





The range of images above is a representation of my proposed bridge. It was very tricky to create using the software. I would say I am very literate in my use of Google Sketchup but i genuinely struggled with this one because there were a lot of vertical elements that I just wasn't used to creating. It was, however, good practice even despite the result. 

The most important thing about these images is that I found them to be very successful representations of my ideas. I feel like I have accurately created what I intended. The only problem with the bridge itself was the measurements. I didn't have enough time to focus on the maths behind the bridge and how realistic the design was compared to how it would actually be able to be constructed. Despite a design having to be realistic in order for it to be created I don't feel as if your ideas should be limited just because you don't believe it would be possible to create something like that. 



Final Presentation Sheets









Comments